Real Estate Group
Donna Menser 916.801.2919
Stephani Menser-Polley 916.289.9866
ABOUT THE TEAM
OAK RIDGE VILLAGE
SHADOW HILLS ESTATES
SPRING FIELD MEADOWS
SERRANO COUNTRY CLUB
BASS LAKE GOLF COURSE
EL DORADO HILLS NEIGHBORHOOD INFORMATION
OAK RIDGE HIGH SCHOOL
PONDEROSA HIGH SCHOOL
UNION MINE HIGH SCHOOL
ROLLING HILLS MIDDLE SCHOOL
MARINA MIDDLE SCHOOL
CAMERADO SPRINGS MIDDLE
SILVA VALLEY ELEMENTARY
OAK MEADOW ELEMENTARY
WILLIAM BROOKS ELEMENTARY
LAKE FOREST ELEMENTARY
PRIVATE SCHOOLS IN
EL DORADO HILLS
"They know everyone which got me looking at houses on day one of the listing, because of their connections and knowledge. Their negotiating skills are top-notch..."
"I have little appreciation for real estate agents with a few exceptions; Donna & Stephani definitely changed my mind..."
"They know the area and understand what their clients want. I would recommend them to any family or friends. I also plan on using them again for any other real estate transactions...."
The following "staging tips" by award-winning
interior designer Lorna Oppenheimer will help
your home look its very best.
• Check the visibility of your house numbers;
repaint or polish if necessary.
• Create an inviting walkway by adding color
with annuals and a new doormat to brighten
your home and welcome buyers.
• Open windows every day to let in fresh air and
appeal to buyer's sense of smell by creating an
inviting feeling by lighting candles or baking.
• Sharpen the look of your rooms by paying
attention to detail - polish knobs and handles
and replace lights in bathrooms and kitchen as necessary.
• Turn on all lights, especially at night, to highlight your home's amenities.
• Create a focal point in your entryway by adding a picture, lamp or plant.
• Remove furniture to make rooms appear larger and allow for a clear traffic pattern.
• Unify the accent pieces and details in your home - replace old lampshades, bedspreads and bath towels and coordinate
matching area rugs, pillows and candles throughout all rooms.
• Try to make a child's room minimally personal and make sure it is safe.
• Always test your doorbell to be certain it is in good working order.
• Move your best pieces of furniture toward the front of each room and your least attractive pieces toward the back.
• Hang all pictures on the low side and hang mirrors across from windows that get a lot of light or have a view.
• Set your dining room table for a decorative appeal.
• Place plants and fresh flowers in rooms to add vibrancy and freshness.
• Use big, bright or bold accessories to draw attention to important areas of the room.
• Try not to be present when potential buyers are viewing your home; if you are present, keep conversation to a minimum.
Our goal is to get the most money for your home, a good first impression is huge. Prior to listing your home we will do a walk through and advise what to change for the best appeal. If hiring a professional home stager is necessary, we will set up a consultation with some of the best interior designers.