Menser

Real Estate Group

NEIGHBORHOODS

LIFESTYLE

BUYING

MARKETING

ABOUT THE TEAM

BLOG

CONTACT

Donna Menser   916.801.2919

Stephani Menser Polley   916.289.9866

Melissa Cvitanovic 916.260.8435

Internet Marketing

 

According to the California Association of Realtors®, 92%

 of home buyers do not look at newspaper  ads to search

for a home. What does this mean to you? Print

advertising is dying for the newer generation of home

buyers. Where are they going to find their news? The Internet..

 

While many people value print advertising because they can see

it, feel it and they see it as an investment toward the sale of their

home, the bottom line is that newspaper ads don’t yield positive results. In fact,

according to the 2011 National Association of Realtors® Profile of Home Buyers

and Sellers, only 2% of the buyers who call in on an ad actually buy that home. We want to talk to the other 98%. Ultimately, we have to go where the buyers are, and according to statistics from the National Association of Realtors®, 88%¹ of them are online.

 

Recognizing the opportunities the Internet creates, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage is one of only a few real estate companies forward thinking enough to redirect its marketing dollars to online spending.

¹2011 National Association of REALTORS® Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FEATURED POSITIONING ON AMERICA'S TOP REAL ESTATE WEBSITES

 

In addition to our powerful network of more than

700 websites, your property will enjoy featured

positioning on the top six real estate websites today -

 AOL.com, MSN.com, Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Yahoo!

Real Estate and Zillow.com - where 90% of homebuyers

begin their search online. Through our exclusive

partnership with these websites:

 

• Your home, with a detailed description and

multiple photos, will be seen three times more

often that it would without this enhancement

 

Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage is the

only real estate broker to offer this exclusive

online marketing strategy.

 

• Your home will receive at least 50% more leads¹

 

• Leads are routed directly to our phone for immediate response

 

¹Based on a review of Realtor.com over
the last several years.

BRINGING BUYERS TO YOUR HOME

While buyers use a variety of information sources

to learn about homes for sale in their target

neighborhood, we know that the vast majority will

discover your home with the assistance of a real

estate professional and the Internet. That is why

Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage offers a

powerful combination of expert real estate

representation and a dominant Web presence.

 

Who you work with matters.

The Menser Real Estate Group with Coldwell Banker represents El Dorado Hills properties, in El Dorado Hills finest neighborhoods: Serrano, Kalithea, The Promontory, The Summit, Southpointe, Highland Hills and several others. Donna Menser, Stephani Menser Polley and Melissa Cvitanovic are well known and established real estate agents in the El Dorado Hills residential real estate market. Begin by viewing our El Dorado Hills property listings.

Submitting Form...

The server encountered an error.

Form received.

Donna Menser CaBRE#01358394 | Stephani Menser Polley CaBRE#01898563
Melissa Cvitanovic CaBRE#01924412

 Phone:  916.289.9866